Ways to Market and Increase Your Appraisal Business
Presented by Leah Swearingen of Swearingen Communications
About this event
Do you want to learn about specific, cost-effective ways you can market your practice and increase your appraisal business? Come learn about the best ways you can achieve your marketing and sales goals. Leah Swearingen will lead a discussion on her unique perspective:
• The #1 way to avoid wasting money on marketing
• What your clients want most from you
• Online, offline, or all of the above?
• How to identify your most effective digital marketing tools
• What’s the simplest sale you can make?
• The incredible benefits of writing shorter content
• Why you should never forget about Lizard Brain
About the Speaker
Leah Swearingen’s marketing communications career spans more than three decades. She has been a guest lecturer and/or instructor at Point Loma Nazarene University’s Fermanian Business and Economic Institute, University of San Diego, and San Diego State University. Leah has been a featured speaker and trainer for such organizations as the San Diego County Bar Association, North County Bar Association, the San Diego Chapter of the American Marketing Association, Lawyers Club, the Executive Women’s Council, the Association of Legal Administrators, and the Women’s Business Center of California.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Brinig Taylor Zimmer, Inc.
401 B Street, Suite 2150
San Diego, CA 92101
Office is located in bronze “Wells Fargo” building
Paid parking underneath building – enter from Fourth Street near B Street
This event can be self-reported for CE credits